New Empire Corp is looking for a motivated and driven copywriter with social media experience in the retail or the real estate field to assist with copywriting and other day-to-day operations.
GET TO KNOW US:
Increasingly recognized as one of the most active and innovative developers in New York City, New Empire Corp (NEC) successfully renovated, built, and developed more than 100 mixed-use residential multifamily and hotel real estate projects in premier locations throughout New York City since its founding in 1997. NEC offers in-house expertise that spans the full range of real estate disciplines—from the sourcing and analysis of target properties to zoning, capital-raising, architecture and design, construction management, marketing, and property management.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
A successful intern is someone organized who can also handle working in a fast-paced environment. Additionally, they should be someone who is flexible in their work and can handle working on multiple tasks in different areas of real estate development. The intern will work closely with the Director of Marketing and Operations who will provide guidance throughout the duration of their internship. Their main responsibilities will be helping with copywriting for social media and other marketing materials.
The intern will be paid at a hourly rate.
NOTABLE SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
● Copywriting with social media experience in the retail/real estate field
● Integrity and a commitment to excellence
● Strong analytical and computer skills, proficiency in Excel and Google Drive
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills and customer service skills
● Strong organizational skills
● Understanding of a second language preferred